This business was started in 1929 by Clyde Walbridge with the help from Lewis V. McTeer. L.V. McTeer bought all assets in 1941 and operated as Sole Proprietor until his death in 1961. His widow, Fern McTeer, operated the business as Administrator until incorporated in 1962.
Stock in the company was formerly owned by the three sons of L.V. McTeer; Edward L. “Jim” McTeer, Vernon Don McTeer, and John Robert McTeer.
The Corporation purchased the company shares belonging to Vernon Don McTeer and John Robert McTeer, leaving Edward L. McTeer as sole stockholder. Edward McTeer is semi-retired and is enjoying life at home with his wife, Charlene.
Robert McTeer is 3rd generation in the Exterior Stucco and Interior Plaster manufacturing. He remains as Corporate President and CEO of the company and oversees the daily operations.
Valley Stucco has eight employees, including officers and directors and leases from the three brothers (all semi-retired), 1 3/4 acres of land with 9,000 ft. of warehouses and 800 ft. of office space and an accounting office in Idaho. The majority of employees at Valley Stucco have remained for 10-plus years.